Ohio Home Improvement, a top-rated, growing home and interior renovation company, is looking for motivated and experienced carpenters to join our team.
We’ve operated in Northeast Ohio for over 20 years with an A+ rating with the BBB and Angie’s List recognizes us as one of the top 5% of service providers nationally. Here at Ohio Home Improvement, we work throughout the year (even in winter months), provide all materials, maintain and communicate all work orders and most importantly, treat you with respect and integrity you deserve. With great pedigree, comes great responsibility and expectations. If you feel you’re capable of great work and upholding to our higher standards, apply to join our team today!
We require all team members, new and old, to be dependable and to hold themselves to a higher standard. You must possess the follow characteristics to be considered for this position:
- 5+ years of construction experience
- Be on time (five minutes early is five minutes too late)
- Communicate intelligently
- Challenge yourself to higher standards daily
- Work well with our existing team
- Pass random drug screenings
- Pass a background check
The ideal candidate will posses the following skills and/or be willing to learn and improve them throughout your career:
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Use measuring tapes, rules and squares to measure and cut materials
- Frame walls, partitions, custom fixtures and soffits
- Detect rot and/or decay in framework and make repairs
- Build and install window and door frames
- Install subflooring and other fixtures
- Erect construction forms and temporary structures such as scaffolds and hoists
- Verify the horizontal and vertical elevation of wooden structures using plumb line and level
This is a FULL-TIME position paying $12 – $20 per hour based on experience. Benefits include 401k and paid vacations. Qualified candidates must be presentable, team oriented, trustworthy and challenge themselves daily to higher standards. Immediate interviews are available. Apply today to join our team!